What Makes Trenchless Pipe Lining Better Than Other Repair Methods?
When homeowners learn they need a pipe repaired or replaced, they might put off the services out of fear of ruining their yard or landscaping. Fortunately, there is a better solution. Trenchless pipe lining services allow homeowners to have their pipes repaired without digging up their yards and invasive excavation. This allows for cleaner, faster, high-quality, and more cost-effective services. This post will explain some of the benefits of trenchless pipe lining services and why property owners should consider this option when repairing or replacing pipes.
It Is Less Invasive
Trenchless pipe lining services are less invasive and messy than other pipe repair and pipe replacement methods that require excavation. With trenchless pipe lining, there is no need for large-scale excavation like in traditional pipe repairs. Trenchless pipe repairs require only small access points at the beginning and end of the pipe. This will protect landscaping, pavement, structures, and other parts of a home and yard.
By preserving the home and landscaping, less cleanup and repair are needed after the trenchless pipelining is done and the repair is over. This will also help property owners save money. These services require less labor, fewer repairs, and less cleanup to restore the outdoor space.
It Is Quicker
Trenchless pipe lining services are also faster than traditional pipe repair methods requiring excavation. These take less time to complete because:
- There is no extensive excavation needed. This eliminates the time needed for digging and site preparation.
- There is a streamlined process experts follow that includes inserting a liner coated with resin into the existing pipe. The liner is then cured in place, forming a new pipe within the old one. This epoxy pipe lining process is quicker than digging trenches, removing the old pipe, and installing a new one. The entire lining process can often be completed in a matter of hours or a few days, depending on the length of the pipe and the time it takes to cure.
- Less excavation and damage to the property means less time will be needed to clean up and restore the property to look how it did before the repair.
The Repairs Are Durable
While trenchless pipe lining repairs are quicker and less invasive than traditional repair methods, homeowners can also rest assured that they are durable.
Some reasons why these repairs are durable and last a long time include:
- They have a seamless lining: Experts insert a liner coated with resin into the existing broken pipe. The liner is then inflated and cured, creating a seamless and jointless pipe within the old one. This seamless lining eliminates potential weak points or joints where leaks or failures can occur. The absence of joints reduces the risk of future damage and enhances the overall durability of the repaired pipe.
- They use strong, durable materials: Experts use strong materials, like epoxy. The resin provides structural reinforcement to the existing pipe. This creates a new pipe within the old one that can withstand the stress placed on the line.
- They are resistant to corrosion: The resin used in trenchless pipe lining is resistant to corrosion and chemical damage. This helps prevent leaks, cracks, or weak spots in the pipe, making it more durable.
About Royal Flush: Next-Gen Pipelining
Royal Flush: Next Gen Pipelining is a family-owned company serving East Providence and the surrounding areas. They offer personal attention, on-time arrival, and state-of-the-art epoxy pipe lining technology. Call them today for trenchless pipe lining services in East Providence, RI.